We are in the midst of a global pandemic, a global recession, and a major culture shift, there’s no reason to be occupied with non-fruitful thoughts and activities.
In other words, if you’re more concerned with what Will and Jada are doing then you are not “woke” at all, you are a reactionary sheeple waisting time.
We have a choice every minute of every day to either build or destroy. Gossiping about celebrities is not building.
So instead, you should get entangled with:
- The Isis Papers by Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
- Message to the Black Man in America by Elijah Muhammad
- Yurugu by Marimba Ani
- Dark Light Consciousness by Dr. Edward Bruce Bynum
- Black People Invented Everything by Supreme Understanding
- Medical Apartheid by Harriet A. Washington
- Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome by Dr. Joy DeGruy
- African Origin of Biological Psychiatry by Dr. Richard King
That list can go on forever. The point is, rather than be caught up in the latest celebrity scandal focus your mind and attention on supreme knowledge.
Your effort will be rewarded with wisdom. Your sincere curiosity will be rewarded with understanding.
The only way to excel rather that just survive in today’s madness is to raise our consciousness, our personal vibration, above and beyond the gravitational pull of societies destructive thoughts and actions. Like a bird flies over the waves on a beach, observing but not falling victim to the waves.
We must submit to our higher self. The supreme version of ourselves. The God version of ourselves. If not, we will fall victim to the devil’s civilization, or rather “the waves on the beach”.
It’s time to get “entangled” with knowledge of ourselves and the universe.
The future is now. How can we build a new world if we spent all of our time in the old world gossiping and playing around?