This is the end of America.
Not the physical land mass, but the system of white supremacy which inspires and guides America.
The American white power structure is crumbling at the foundation and new systems that support and empower melanated lives are emerging.
Here are some of the key points that demonstrate that the systems of America are ‘crumbling at a terrific speed:
Melanated People In America Have Gained Confidence To Collectively Resist Oppression And Brutality
- Since the death of George Floyd Black people in America have started to unite more often and more effectively to resist America’s racism, oppression and brutality. Fear has been replaced with collective action. From organized protests to overnight boycotts of white-owned companies, Black people in America are having a major self-realization of our own power when we act as a unit. Alone we may be scared and ineffective, but together we are encouraged, enthusiastic and strong.
Over 40 Million Americans Are Out Of A Job
- A society can not function without a decent percentage of the population having a secure source of income. Many jobs that use to be reliable have scaled back or closed down altogether because of the pandemic. This has forced people to either desperately cling to the government for assistance and unemployment programs for survival, or become entrepreneurs. The ‘cancel culture’ has benefitted black business owners tremendously as more racist white-owned companies are boycotted and black businesses are attracting new found support and customers.
Trump Is The Archetype For A Racist White Supremacist In America, As He Gets Exposed So Does His Followers And The Systems That Support Him
- It can be debated that Donald Trump is currently perceived as the National spokesman for the system of white supremacy in America. He is the most famous white supremacists of this time period. Trump is losing support, respect, credibility, followers, and power at an exponential rate. In fact, America as a whole is turning against the president. Just as America is being forced to turn away from an embedded culture of institutionalized racism and legalized brutality against melanated people. Trump is a living manifestation of America’s racist mentality. As he gets exposed, so does the system that supports him.
Police Are Quitting And Going On Strike All Over America
- All over America police are quitting and going on strike due to the increasing demands for justice and equality from Black America, and the rest of the world. It seems most of the American police would rather quit their jobs than reform a historically racist system and support change that would treat black people like human beings.
Black Businesses Are Booming During The Pandemic And Protests
- (USA Today) – “People are showering Black-owned businesses with support in the wake of protests against police brutality. The sudden attention on inequality in America has spun numerous online lists spotlighting Black-owned companies for people to support. But the Black entrepreneurs who run the businesses say they have mixed feelings about the renewed interest in buying Black. They say the renaissance is well overdue, but it’s unfortunate that the movement was birthed by tragedy.”